- Create a new subject page, see creating a new subject page
- Log in and edit the page settings for the new subject
- Create one new category box to hold links
- Add links in the new category, using your own links or the Import Google Links Tool
- Create more new category boxes, and add links in each of them
- Use the guide best links
How to fill a subject page with links using the Import Google Links Tool
- Once logged into the Editor Home of the subject page, create a category and then go to
Links-> Add links -> Add organic links using google search
- Type in a search term, and on the results page:
- Click the check box next to the links you want and click -> add selected links
- Edit the displayed page titles to make them short and concise, then approve each one by clicking the green check marks
- Use the buttons to auto-fetch the site's icon and site description. The site description shown in the alt text field will be displayed when the user hovers the mouse cursor over a link of interest. Edit this text as necessary.
- Done! The links are now displayed on the page.
- Create at least three categories to nicely fill the three columns of an entire page.
- To arrange the categories, go to Drag & Drop to place the categories where you want on the page. Be sure to click the save button when you're done.
- The new subject page is now a hand-selected group of the best links from google. This is true added value for the end user.
- Next you can monetize the page by adding your own affiliate links.
How to earn money with a subject page
Once you have created a subject page and filled it with links, you can start to earn money.
How? One way is by placing text links from affiliate programs. Just go to your favorite
affiliate program site, create an account in your own name and add your affiliate program links to the subject page, just as you would to your own site.
All of your affiliate program earnings go directly to yourself. Choose only services and products relevant to the subject.
As home page of the affiliate links, give the URL of the subject page.